Effectiveness date: December 2023
LawDistrict is a privately owned website that is not affiliated with the U.S. Department of State and/or any U.S governmental agency and/or entity, nor does it provide legal advice, legal representation nor is it a lawyer referral service.
- which is a private company with the registered TAX ID number , and its registered office at and contact email: email@example.com. (hereinafter, “We”, “the/our Company”).
- , a company with EIN and registered office at and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Website Services
The Companies are not a law firm and, therefore, do not provide legal advice, legal representation and cannot be used as a “lawyer referral service”. The services offered through this website do not replace, in any case, a licensed attorney or specialized law firm.
We offer various models of legal documents for different needs and purposes. By answering a series of questions, the legal document you have selected will be personalized in accordance with your answers and, therefore, you will obtain a completely customized legal document.
Our models of legal documents have been designed in accordance with currently applicable laws and regulations. However, if you have questions about whether it is the right document for you and/or if you have specific personal circumstances, we encourage you to consult a licensed attorney or a specialized law firm.
In order to obtain your customized model of legal document you have selected, you must first register on the present website and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Rules of Conduct
- Make inappropriate or illicit use of our website content and/or use it to engage in illegal activities or those harmful to the interests or rights of third parties.
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website;
- Infringing the copyright of the owner of this website and, in this sense, copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without prior written authorization from The Companies;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website;
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm equipment belonging to The Companies (like servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes but is not limited to malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc;
- Use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content of this website, without prior written authorization from The Companies.
We reserve the right to block and/or suspend the access of Users who do not comply with the above obligations at any time and without notice, as well as to exercise all legal actions we deem appropriate to preserve our legitimate interests, in order to maintain the quality, security, and availability of the present website.
Limitation of Guarantees and Liability
The use of the present website is at the User’s own responsibility and risk. The Companies make its best efforts to ensure the availability of the website and the safe navigation of the User. However, access to this website may be punctually interrupted by maintenance tasks and/or the upload of updates of the contents and/or services offered through it. Also, we cannot guarantee that the website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, errors, or omissions for reasons beyond our control, as well as for possible damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond our control.
Notwithstanding the preceding, The Companies will exert its best efforts to be as accurate as possible and to avoid mistakes in the content and information provided on the website, as well as in the models of legal documents offered. If you detect any inaccuracy, we kindly ask you to contact our Customer Service Team and warn them about it, by email email@example.com or through our Contact form. In any case, The Companies shall be exempt from any liability arising from possible errors in the content and information that may appear on this website, provided they are not attributable to it. Therefore, this website content is provided on an “as is” basis, without establishing express or implicit guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to guarantees of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, and currentness.
Neither The Companies nor its partners, suppliers, employees or representatives will consequently, be liable if the models of legal documents provided and/or the elements of this website are used by the User or a third party for unlawful purposes and/or to cause damage to third parties or to The Companies reputation.
In the same way, The Companies will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users under the required legal age according to their country’s applicable laws and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent minors; nor for preventing their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, or the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or legal guardians.
Intellectual Property Rights
LawDistrict is a trademark and a domain name registered by The Companies. Therefore, it cannot be used by third parties in connection with other products and/or services other than those offered on this website in any way that may cause confusion between our users and/or customers and/or discredit The Companies.
The totality of the elements contained on this website, whether it be texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the content and elements included therein, and the software necessary for its operation, access and utilization are the property of The Companies or, as the case may be, its corresponding licensors. All the elements of the present website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights that must be respected by the User.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation or, in general, any use of the protected elements of this website without The Companies prior written consent is expressly and totally prohibited.
The access and use of this website do not imply in any way the transfer to the User and/or customer of the intellectual or industrial property rights of The Companies, nor the granting of a license or authorization to reproduce and/or distribute the website and/or its elements.
We reserve the right to take legal action against users who infringe on its intellectual and industrial property rights in any way.
The Companies have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and security of the personal data processed.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws